<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Already the mid week! Grrr. I finally finished the constellation jigsaw puzzle that I was going to give Reubs for V-day haha yeah and I delivered it from Jurong to Bishan on Monday. The finished product's really nice and I'm glad he loved it as much as I do! Thanks to all who helped with the puzzle- my brother, his wife, my dad, Fel and Reub himself! Hahaha.

We went to Settler's Cafe last Sat at Holland V. with my good ol' mates of Rulang Primary. I'm so happy that he's clicking with my most of my inner circle of friends! I know this sounds damn bimbotic and irritating but I'm sure if your boyfriend gets along well with your best friends you'll be happy too :D

Taking out the stuff from the gamebox called Snorta. Some animal sound games haha it was fun.

A lot more of such candid shots to come.. taken by Yingxiang & Minshan! I don't know why I was laughing like that. Poor Weizhong was caught on camera with me too.
Reub seemed reeeeeally excited to start playing. HAHA.
Emo boys?
Jason distributing the cards.



The game which we contemplated playing and didn't in the end haha.

There was a shiny "slash" of light across my face!

Yingxiang told Weizhong to pose with this box to poke fun at him but Reub reminded YX that it's actually referring to the camera-man aka HIMSELF.
I was saying something about the hand game we're going to play.. and I think Bena's boobs grew cuz I can see her cleavage here hahaha should send this pic to Peter.
Finding nice games on the rack.

And Bena suggested playing this monster game! Everybody takes a turn to open a card and when 3 cards are opened with the same monster character on it we must hurry snatch it up!! And when 2 people are fighting over one card the person who says Ugly x3 will get the card! Hahaha our kind of game hur?
Trust me, we were damn violent.
YX took a pic of the little monster lol.

And this was our last game of the day- Taboo!

I was in a team with Reub, Bena & Weizhong. But YX said it was 3 against 3 cuz we didn't need to include WZ hahaha. Nice.

A group shot before we go!

Taken with MS's camera again, which explained why Reub was so dark hahaha it's okay I will love you the same no matter you're black or white!

WTH but I kinda like this pic cuz for once my legs don't look fat haha but Bena dear, you gotta look out for your little paunch *pats Bena's tummy (must be too much love in there)

WZ kept asking us to say CHEESE!





After we took this pic, Bena looked at it and said, "Wow, I look so pretty today."





Reub left first as he had a family dinner to go to (which explained why he wasn't in the last few pics). The rest of us had fondue at Haagen-Daz! Credit to MS, the dear photographer who couldn't appear alongside with the yummylicious chocolate fondue.

And after the fondue, we all walked to the 198 bus stop, which was pretty far to me. I had a lot of fun that day! I guess the good thing about hanging out with old friends is that they won't judge you no matter what cuz we've known one another for so long and we've seen the good in each and everyone of us before we morphed into angsty teenagers. And I realised that as we get older, we tend to get closer. I remember in the past I didn't really bother myself with keeping in contact with them because let's face it, I just wasn't that close to them. But as I grow older, some things in life which seem so important to me lose their significance and meaning as time goes by. I learnt that friendships are not to be taken for granted.
Speaking of which, I was recently hooked on this U.S. hit drama about friendships, sex, drugs, party and leading the high life- Gossip Girl! Thanks to Xinhui who recommended it on her blog the other time! It's really nice, almost à la The O.C. but better, bitchier, juicier and the cast are definitely more good-looking!

The major cast.

Love how they dress up for school hahaha.



I really like him in the show! New cute guy on the block- Penn Badgley as Dan Humphrey. I love nerds!
And I also really like her too- Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen. She's sizzling hawt!

Their couple scenes in the show are damn hot and sexy I tell you. I'm not being corny here cuz it's the truth! And it's rumoured that they're real lovers off-screen too (as long as it's not another HaLo thinggy).

I finished 13 episodes of Season 1 in like 3 days? Hahaha cuz I really need to take away this distraction so that I can study! I heard Season 2's coming out in April. Can't wait! Of course, I didn't forget that the recess week is meant for catching up with my work and projects *winks

3:22 PM